[cairo] Google Summer Of Code :

John Smith just.the.boss at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 06:07:46 PDT 2008

Hi everybody,

I write this mail because I have heard about the Google Summer of Code
and it's maybe a good opportunity for me to start working with a real
dev team. And Cairo is a library that I used for some projects...

I'm a student in 2nd year of informatics/sciences, and I have done
2years before ingenieering. So I know already some languages ( C / C++ /
Php / Java / Asm / Fortran / Cobol ) but i need some experience in a
real situation. As maybe, in Cairo team :).

I really hope to have a chance to participate and test myself on this
kind of project.

I don't know exactly how you'll select your students, so maybe can you
explain me.

Thanks a lot to read me. ( and sorry for my english ).

Gabriel