[cairo] Question on Cairo defect 4945

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Mar 24 08:48:59 PDT 2008

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 18:37:40 +1030, Adrian Johnson wrote:
> >      Can someone help me in identifying the final patch for a defect
> > 4945 ?

I'm afraid it's probably not as simple as "the final patch".

> >       Since I do not see the final patch ( which got approved)  posted
> > for this defect, is there any tool available in Cairo to see what are
> > all changes checked in for cairo defect 4945?
> The commit for bug 4945 (8-bit pseudo colors) is:
> http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=cairo;a=commit;h=e96f382549eb3411d461162fdd8989f4ade8b448

Note that this commit also likely depends on several previous commits
as well.

Shailendra, is there some particular thing you're trying to do? Such
as porting the patch to some older version of cairo or something? If
so, perhaps we can help you with that.