[cairo] PS level changing

Marek Kasik marek.kasik at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 08:07:31 PDT 2008

Hi all,
I would like to ask you one question about Cairo. I need to change PS level
of generated cairo_surface_t from 2 to 3, because of printers which supports
PS level 3 (default level is 2). I tried to use function
cairo_ps_surface_restrict_to_level(), but it doesn't help. It only decreases
the PS level (3 -> 2), but doesn't increase it.
Is there any other way to change the level of generated surface?
I use cairo 1.5.14.

  Thank you

    Marek Kasik

ps: I tried to restrict   ps_level_used   attribute of
cairo_ps_surface_t   to required level inside of cairo (
cairo_ps_surface_restrict_to_level()  ) and it works, but it is not possible
without change of Cairo