[cairo] pixman build on Windows/MSVC

Gerdus van Zyl gerdusvanzyl at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 10:52:59 PDT 2008

Re: As far as I know the configure-based system can be used on
Windows, but some people seem to not prefer it.

I don't prefer it since I have never been able to get it to work, when
working from a git checkout. Autoconf/Automake and related
dependencies are nearly impossible to get going on win32. I don't have
any experience developing on linux, which may explain it.

I am using some SCons scripts to build, it's just easier :-)

~Gerdus