[cairo] ahhh ! I think I get it ! - the fbCompositeCopyAreammx case.

Mike Shaver mike.shaver at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 06:50:06 PDT 2008

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 10:45 AM, Frédéric Plourde
<frederic.plourde at polymtl.ca> wrote:
>  cairo_rectangle (cr, 2, 2, 4, 4);
>  cairo_rectangle (cr, 0, 0, width, height);

Would it make more sense to do something like

cairo_rectangle (cr, width / 4, height / 4, width / 2, height / 2);

so that it's still a subimage, but also scales with the size of the
surface?  Not sure how important the "sub" part of that test is, of
course, so this could be a very silly suggestion!

Mike