[cairo] User-font branch, hinting?

Felipe Sanches felipe.sanches at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 17:53:07 PDT 2008

hey! I am interested on learning about user-fonts because I intend to
use it on a Summer of Code project. Can you point me the procedures
needed to start tinkering with this?

Where is the repository where this code is currently? Where can I
learn about the API? Is there sample code using this new feature?

thanks,
JucaBlues