[cairo] image rotation using cairo

satyanarayana satyanarayana.tirupathi at valuelabs.net
Thu May 8 04:55:30 PDT 2008

Hi,

How can we rotate image with user specified angle? Could please provide the sample code. Is cairo source code compiled with mipsel-linux-g++ compiler. because we have to use these libraries in mipsel linux based hand held device which is using QT TOOL. For this we have to cross compile cairo source from ubuntu PC to mipsel-linux hand held device.

Regards,
      Tirupathi Satyanarayana
      Software Engineer
      Phone: +91-40-6623-9000 Ext: 33130
      Cell phone: +919885660460
      Home page: www.valuelabs.com
      "CNBC-ICICI Emerging India Award 2007"
      "Best Indian SME 2006, 2005 & 2003"
      An ISO 9001 and CMMI 4 company

      Where Value & Innovation Co-exist

      This e-mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.