[cairo] Update MacPorts instructions on download page

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu May 8 09:24:06 PDT 2008

On Thu, 8 May 2008 05:13:07 -0500, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> On this page:
>
> http://cairographics.org/download/
>
> This passage should be deleted:

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your notes!

I'm about to go catch a plane, (heading out to talk about cairo at
LGM[*]), so I don't have time to make these edits at the moment.

But, perhaps you didn't notice that most all pages on
cairographics.org are part of a wiki that anybody can edit? If you'd
like to just fix these issues yourself, click on the "Edit" link at
the lower-left of the page, then register a new username and password,
and you should be on your way.

I do appreciate your attention to detail.

Have fun with cairo!

-Carl

[*] LGM is the Libre Graphics Meeting going on in Wrocław, Poland now:

	http://libregraphicsmeeting.org