[cairo] User-fonts landed

Adrian Johnson ajohnson at redneon.com
Wed May 14 07:36:43 PDT 2008

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-05-13 at 12:46 -0400, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
>> Thanks Kristian.  Did that, and found a bug with my traps_path().
>> Fixing that and then I'll push.
>
> Humm, looks like a Type1 bug, not traps.  Adrian, can you run user-font
> and check out?

It does not appear to be a Type1-fallback problem. The path that
Type1-fallback is getting from _cairo_scaled_glyph_lookup() is broken.
It is easy to see if the user-font stroke is changed to butt caps and
miter joins to reduce the number of paths.

> Also, there seems to be some strong assumptions about glyph 0.  Try
> removing the first line in glyph definitions of test/user-font.c and
> watch the new glyph 0 not showing up in PDF output...

It works fine with acroread. Looks like a poppler problem.