[cairo] Subject: ImageSurfacePattern disappears with a large enough scale factor

Michel Iwaniec michel_iwaniec at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 09:34:11 PST 2008

Sorry, but I'm not sure if I follow you in your explanation about pixman. Are you saying that this pixman library is used for one of the situation but not the other? In that case, which situation uses it? Rendering to an ImageSurface or rendering to an xlib surface?

And is there some way to make Cairo use the same rendering code for an ImageSurface as it does for an xlib surface? (since rendering to an xlib surface seems to work way better)

// Michel