[cairo] gtkmm on Win32

Mohith Manoj mohithmanoj at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 01:39:44 PST 2008

I am so so so sorry for wasting your precious time... it was a big blunder
from my side.
I am using MSVC8 (as I said) and where the gtkmm-2.4 property sheet that has
to be attached the build configuration i selected the release version
instead of the debug version. I noticed this while working with libxml++. I
encountered a similar error, for when I get the list of children program
would crash. Yet the release mode worked fine. So since nothing else was
left to be checked, I strolled through the project settings. Thats when I
found this.

Sorry