[cairo] MIPMAPPING cairo.

Frédéric Plourde frederic.plourde at polymtl.ca
Sat Nov 8 14:58:03 PST 2008

It seems that mipmapping for pixman / cairo will suffer from a lot of
disagreements
from all the different points of view. I still update my code here with
this very
last patch, revised against Jeff's comments (thanx Jeff !) to allow for
clipping and non-8bpp images.

There are 2 associated patches :

1- one against CAIRO revision '8ac8e8c523abaa5db24c5303c671ff3487bf0801'
   attached file : CAIRO_MIPMAPPING2.patch

2- one against PIXMAN revision 'f5d4e01c399d6d23fd7e4cfaa26e0b07e2279690'
   attached file : PIXMAN_MIPMAPPING2.patch

It's not yet compatible with 'wide' fetching and storing procedures, but I
guess it wouldn't take too long to adapt. For now, I have to work on
something
else.

I'll be happy, however, to keep discussions on ;-)
have fun.
-fred-