[cairo] Fix OS/2 build

Peter Weilbacher mozilla at weilbacher.org
Wed Nov 12 03:24:30 PST 2008

On 11.11.2008 16:19, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> Peter Weilbacher wrote:
>> That is right, but Doodle has a good point there. How is the user supposed
>> to _know_ that he has to #define the necessary macros before including
>> cairo-os2.h?
>
> Because, cairo-os2.h looks like a header that uses both cairo.h and os2.h?

Like cairo-quartz.h and cairo-win32.h that include quartz.h and win32.h? ;-)
It looks more like a header that is needed for cairo on OS/2, but the name
itself doesn't really imply anything (for me).

> The rule is, headers should be self-contained.  We now check that during make
> check.

That is done using ./check-preprocessor-syntax.sh, right? So with Dave's
original fix the OS/2 headers would not show up as problematic.

   Peter.