[cairo] [cairo/glitz] glitz patches?

Luo Jinghua sunmoon1997 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 23:27:03 PST 2008

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 1:44 PM, Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu.org> wrote:

>> I's easy to compile AGL and GLX backend simultaneously, just splits
>> cairo-boilerplate-glitz.c into cairo-boilerplate-glitz-{agl,glx,wgl}.c. But
>> my question is does linking to both AGL.framework and GLX work?
>
> Yes.
>
>> If it does, I like this approch.
>
> Ok.
I meant I like the approch which splits cairo-boilerplate-glitz.c into
cairo-boilerplate-glitz-{agl,glx,wgl}.c instead sliently disable testing
against the glx backend. I like this approch because it doesn't need
any hack. If linking to both AGL.framework and GLX doesn't work,
We should loudly disable glitz-glx bilerplate code. Otherwise, another
user may will post a mail to list asks why cairo found glitz-glx module
but testsuit doesn't be able to test that backend. If you only want to exclude
glitz-glx from test targets, set CAIRO_TEST_TARGET_EXCLUDE to glitz-glx
should do it.