[cairo] Font issues in PS and PDF

AngryZealot angryzealot at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 20:42:44 PST 2008

Ah I see, I was not checking out the correct branch from your repository. I
got it now. I added the Makefile.win32.features and
Makefile.win32.features-h files manually after it complained about not
having them them. Now when it tries linking pixman-1.lib it complains that
it can't find 'release/cairo.dll' (which doesn't make a whole lot of sense
to me). Have I forgotten something simple?

This is all a little daunting for me after struggling to get even the stock
cairo release to build. Thank you for any help you can provide and for
looking at the font issue.