[cairo] metafile from cairo into powerpoint

Mohit Sindhwani ml3p at onghu.com
Mon Oct 13 19:33:27 PDT 2008

Charles سمير Doutriaux wrote:
> Thanks,
>
> That sounds good, but is there a way to use if if you built cairo on
> another platfrom than windows?
>
> See, our users are usually running there analysis and other under
> Linux or MacOSX and then move on to the dreaded/dark/wonderful/insert-
> your-superlative-here windows side for powerpoint.
>
> C.

I know it's contrived but could you have a Windows application (Cairo +
Win32 surface + EMF writeout) that did the final conversion from the
images generated on the Mac but before they were imported into PPT?  You
could even wrap it in a network call if you really wanted :)

Cheers,
Mohit.
10/14/2008 | 10:33 AM.