[cairo] cairomm headers location

Murray Cumming murrayc at murrayc.com
Fri Oct 24 06:09:18 PDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-09-15 at 21:16 -0500, Jonathon Jongsma wrote:
> Well, regardless of what was 'intended', all of the stable releases have
> been released with the main header in <cairomm/cairomm.h> so there's not
> really much we can do about it at this point.  If we changed that, then
> we'd break almost every program that uses cairomm, so it's not likely to
> change any time soon.

I don't see any problem with it. It's meant to be an "everything"
header.

Whether it is <cairomm/cairomm.h> or just <cairomm.h> is not that
interesting - it's just how it is. Personally I like to keep all the
headers together so I put "everything" headers next to all the rest.

murrayc at murrayc.com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com