[cairo] Intersection, Union, Difference of Paths?

Jose Aliste jose.aliste at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 15:48:31 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm working in a geometry program(to work with polygons mainly) in python
using cairo. I would like to know if there is a lib where I can take two
cairo paths and get their intersection, union and or difference as a cairo
path?

i searched but I havent found any public API in cairo for doing that,
although I presume that there is some of this already implemented in the
inner workings of cairo, no? If so, how difficult would be to work to define
a public API and expose this functionality? any thoughts?

Thanks

José