[cairo] [cairo-announce] cairo snapshot 1.7.6 now available

Peter Weilbacher mozilla at Weilbacher.org
Wed Sep 24 00:15:22 PDT 2008

Hi Dave!

Good that at least someone is trying to build cairo on OS/2 every now
and then. :-)

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008, Dave Yeo wrote:

> I'm seeing a strange problem on OS/2 with the revamped build system which I
> can't figure out.
>
> checking for freetype-config... i:\mzfntcfgftin/freetype-config

This doesn't look right:            ^          ^^
I guess that backslash could cause some problems, but I have no clue
where that ^H char could come from... Which shell do you use to run
configure?

   Peter.