[cairo] postscript backend cut my text

Charles Doutriaux doutriaux1 at llnl.gov
Wed Sep 24 10:06:04 PDT 2008

Doh!!!
I'm sorry I forgot I rebuild with 1.6.4 last night.....

Ok the snipet I sent yesterday might have missed a cairo_save (i
probably forgot a copy/paste) but it is definately still missing a bunch
of XXXX
when linking against 1.76.  and it works fine against 1.6.4 so i'll be
suing this for now

hope this helps, and again sorry for the false hapy ending :(

For now i'm going to revert 1.6.4 for our stuff

thanks,

C.