[cairo] postscript backend cut my text

Charles Doutriaux doutriaux1 at llnl.gov
Wed Sep 24 10:34:47 PDT 2008

I sent a long email with the C code and sample postscript by it awaits
moderator... So in case I'm sending a bz2 version of the files.
test.ps: sample of the snippet code compiled against 1.6.4
test_cairo.1.7.6.c # full C code dumped from my code
test.1.6.4.ps # ouptut form previous C code against 1.6.4
test.1.7.6.ps # output when linked against 1.7.6
Notice how 1.6.4 ps have a lot more "XXXXXX"

Hope this helps,

C.