[cairo] Struggling with subpixel text (last blocker for 1.8)

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu Sep 25 13:18:55 PDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-25 at 16:02 -0400, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> Looks right.  Lets revisit this for 1.10 then.

OK.

> Umm, you didn't rip the font options and xlib parts?

That's why I wanted some review. ;-)

I was going for a fairly minimal change, and didn't see a lot of
advantage to ripping out more than necessary, (particularly if we want
to put some of it right back again). And some of this would be fine for
1.8.2---just not the new API parts, but I ripped those out a while ago.