[cairo] _cairo_win32_tmpfile()

Antoine Azar cairo at antoineazar.com
Thu Sep 25 23:03:50 PDT 2008

I created all my vcprojs by simply making them call:

C:\mozilla-build\msys\local\bin\make.exe -f Makefile.win32

I found it a lot easier than trying to duplicate all the makefile
information inside a new vcproj. I haven't played around with the new build
system yet, I'll try it this week-end and see if there's any easier way to
get the job done in VC++. I'm glad in any case to see that win32 users seem
to find building Cairo more pleasant. I don't think that would've happened
without the Cairo Summit. Thanks for all the good work Behdad!

Antoine