[cairo] _cairo_win32_tmpfile()

Travis Griggs tgriggs at cincom.com
Fri Sep 26 07:23:12 PDT 2008

On Sep 25, 2008, at 7:43 PM, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:

> Augusto Radtke wrote:
>> I can make a nice vcproj very customizable via vsprops of cairo and
>> pixman and send to you as a commit if you want, I just need couple
>> hours of sleep first.
>
> That would be very nice of you!  My main concern is to avoid
> duplication at
> any cost.  But I can generate any file if you show me the template!
>
> Take some sleep though, in the mean time hopefully other win32 users
> of cairo
> also comment on their use cases and practices.

I'm real good at playing the naive`/clueless/amateur builder. :)

There are a number of dated web pages out there describing building on
the win32 platform. Is anyone willing to put together instructions fro
the 1.8.0 build? Or mail them to me, I'll test them out, and wiki-fy
them...

--
Travis Griggs
Objologist