[cairo] Cairo on mac with icc

Augusto Radtke radtke at radtke.com.br
Mon Sep 29 13:16:51 PDT 2008

> I doubt that the OSX headers support icc -- there are a lot of gcc-isms and
> probably a lot of gcc-specific #ifdefs.  I know icc has made some progress
> towards gcc compat, but I don't think they're super far along yet.

They sell for Mac OS X, including Xcode support. That means they have
to compile basic CoreFoundation stuff. I'm still working here but
seems to be a problem with the iPhone SDK that I installed some months
ago. Besides that there is a lot of warnings in compiling cairo that I
will take a look more in depth later to make cairo compilation on icc
better.

Augusto