[cairo] cairo + os X + xcode / please help

Anton Mezhiborskiy Anton.Mezhiborskiy at htw-berlin.de
Tue Apr 7 03:47:56 PDT 2009

Hi Neil!

Thank you! Everything works!
It's really great.

I've done some additional steps. Hope this will help someone else:

1. Xcode > Project > Edit project Settings
    - "Header Search Paths" path to include
    - "Library Search Paths" path to library

2. Xcode > Right click on Project > Add... > Existing Files
    - Locate libcairo.dylib

Best Regards from Berlin,
Anton