[cairo] invoke cairo from Java

Dominic Lachowicz domlachowicz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 07:21:03 PDT 2009

To create an EMF from Cairo on Win32, you can pass the result of
CreateEnhMetafile() to cairo_win32_printing_surface_create().

Java Gnome has cairo bindings. There may be other bindings as well.
http://java-gnome.sourceforge.net/4.0/doc/api/

Best,
Dom

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 8:43 AM, Vertse Tamas <tvertse at freemail.hu> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am a Java developer and I would like to integrate Cairo into my
> drawing application that is written in Java. The documentation was not
> clear for me. I would like to access the GDI+ API from Java to create an
> EMF graphics.
> Does Cairo support GDI+?
> Are there any Java interface to access Cairo API?
> I would be appreciate for any help.
> Regards,
> Tamas Vertse

Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself; but talent instantly
recognizes genius.