[cairo] [cairo-announce] [ANNOUNCE] pixman release 0.15.20 (Release Candidate) now available

Soeren Sandmann sandmann at daimi.au.dk
Wed Aug 12 08:19:44 PDT 2009

Koen Kooi <k.kooi at student.utwente.nl> writes:

> Siarhei has some more improvements for ARM and you have the
> glyph-fast-path, fast-path-cache, faster-fast-path, validate and
> pixel-fetch branches, would those go into the 0.16.x series, or is all
> that 0.17.x material?

The glyph-fast-path, validate, and pixel-fetch branches are part of
0.15.20. The others, along with additional ARM improvements, are
0.17.x material.

Basically, it has to be a performance regression, and a quite serious
one at this point, to get into 0.16.0.

Btw., I would appreciate if you could try blitter-test and see if it
passes on ARM.

Thanks,
Soren