[cairo] Enable AM_SILENT_RULES

Soeren Sandmann sandmann at daimi.au.dk
Fri Aug 28 04:01:08 PDT 2009

Chris Wilson <chris at chris-wilson.co.uk> writes:

>  I thought I'd gather second opinions on suppressing the compile lines
> by default instead of simply pushing. Did any one else spot the compiler
> warning about the typo? I certainly didn't until applying
> AM_SILENT_RULES.

Originally, I thought I was immune to this because I often compile in
emacs which highlights warnings and errors, but I guess you just
proved that wrong.

So personally, I'm fine with this after 0.16.0 is out.

One question though: How does it relate to shave? Is it a replacement,
or are they complementary?

Soren