[cairo] how to increase a new operator in cairo

Soeren Sandmann sandmann at daimi.au.dk
Wed Dec 2 09:30:24 PST 2009

Liang Wang <bluepower1983 at yahoo.com> writes:

> We want to increase a new operator for ROP operation "AND".
> Could you tell me how to do it.
> Thank you very much.

As far as pixman is concerned, I think support for raster operations
would be a useful addition. The way I would do that is to move the
code for the CopyArea() operation (and possibly the other core
operations) from the X server into pixman.

I'm not sure raster operations make sense as part of the cairo API
(since it is fundamentally dealing with colors and not pixel values).

Thanks,
Soren