[cairo] Pixman scaling performance

Siarhei Siamashka siarhei.siamashka at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 08:01:40 PST 2009

On Friday 27 November 2009, Siarhei Siamashka wrote:
> On Friday 27 November 2009, Soeren Sandmann wrote:
> > I was hoping that someone would take your old scaling fast paths and
> >
> >         - do them with preprocessor macros instead of duplicating them
> >
> >         - go through the fast path system on top of the 'flags' branch
> >           instead of the additional if statements.
> >
> > But it may make sese to merge the unroll branch regardless.

Having no better alternatives (yet), I just refreshed my old patch a bit to
fit current pixman coding style. It got no other changes though. And
additionally, bilinear fetcher was tweaked to also support r5g6b5 sources
(rather ugly copy-paste):

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~siamashka/pixman/log/?h=fast-scaling

--
Best regards,