[cairo] Problems compiling latest git on OSX

Andrea Canciani ranma42 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 01:42:46 PST 2009

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 9:58 AM, Travis Griggs <tgriggs at cincom.com> wrote:
> If I move up to the latest snapshot, 1.9.4, it too works fine. Or at
> least, it compiles with the same set of scripts (I add --disable-ft,
> because that seems to be required now).
It shouldn't be required, it should compile fine with ft enabled.
Could you post the compilation errors you get when enabling freetype?

Indeed the error you're seeing when compiling cairo-trace is caused by
some missing headers that freetype uses as dependencies (I didn't
notice this error because I usually compile with freetype enabled).
Please try the attached patch. It should fix the compilation of cairo-trace.
I think it should be ok, but I'll ask ickle before pushing it to
master (I'll probably rewrite the commit message as I don't like it
much right now).
Thank you for your testing
Andrea Canciani