[cairo] Animated PNG?

michael_rodrigues at indiatimes.com michael_rodrigues at indiatimes.com
Wed Jan 28 00:59:08 PST 2009

I have a feeling the animation part will be upto me, but i can use the cairo graphics to display static images on the LCD, by static images i mean the images generated by using the libraries (line, rect, polygons, drawings) on the ARM9 controller.

I have the following dlls with me, as specified by the website

- cairo-dev-1.4.10
- libpng-1.2.8-bin
- zlib123-dll

Thanks