[cairo] SDL and cairo code base

flying.toaster flying.toaster at voila.fr
Thu Jan 29 03:42:17 PST 2009

Hello,

For my first post here comes a newbie question.
I have checked the current status of the GIT repository and found references to the cairo-sdl interface dating back to october 2008. I have also checked the tutorial for using cairo with SDL, particularly the cairo clock code, and it uses this interface.

 Despite all this, the code apparently didn't make it to the latest release (1.8.6) that is dated after the commit of the SDL code.  With the obvious consequence that the cairo clock SDL sample won't compile. Is this on purpose and is there a plan to include the SDL interface in a further release ?

 Thanks in advance

Enrique