[cairo] pycairo --- Displaying a surface on the screen

DINESHBABU DINAKARABABU dinesh243 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 14:10:12 PDT 2009

Hi,

I am a newbie to python programming. It would be great if you guys could
help me out in solving the issue I have on hand.

I am trying to create my own image viewer for one of my experiments. I am
using the pycairo frameworks in this regard. I am able to create a surface
for my image by using the cairo.create_from_png. But, how do I display this
surface on the screen. It would be of help if you could let me know the set
of commands I need to give to display the surface on the screen or probable
sources of information for the same.

Thanks a ton for your help.

Regards
DB