[cairo] PDF blend modes working now

Soeren Sandmann sandmann at daimi.au.dk
Mon Jul 13 17:18:09 PDT 2009

Carlos Garcia Campos <carlosgc at gnome.org> writes:

> Patches were already merged into pixman git master, attached patch is
> still needed to get the same output than acroread, though (Thanks again
> Company).

Pushed, though I'd still encourage you to check whether there is a bug
in the PDF spec, or whether everybody is just implmenting something
different.

> Cairo code is here:
>
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~carlosgc/cairo/log/?h=blend-mode
>
> With patched poppler blend mode tests pass. I don't know whether we
> should bump pixman requirements or use #ifdefs, so I haven't done
> anything at the moment.

Definitely bump the pixman dependency - the blend modes available
through cairo should not depend on the pixman version that happened to
be available when compiling cairo.

Soren