[cairo] the Makefile.win32 in pixman does not work since 0.15.8

Soeren Sandmann sandmann at daimi.au.dk
Mon Jul 13 22:36:24 PDT 2009

Rainman Lee <rainman.lee at gmail.com> writes:

> Since the version of 0.15.8, I found the Makefile.win32 in pixman did not work.
> some of files(pixman-compose.c, pixman-compose-accessors.c,
> pixman-combine32.c, pixman-combine64.c) specified in the Makefile
> could not be found. was it a bug?

The MSVC compiler is only really supported to the extent that somebody
supports it. Until now, various people from Mozilla have kept it
up-to-date.

I don't use this compiler, so I tend to forget about updating this
file. Ideally, both it and the other Makefiles would be generated from
the same source; I think the cairo build system does something like
that.

In any case, if you have a patch that makes it work again, feel free
to mail it to the list, and I'll apply it.

Soren