[cairo] PyCairo + xpyb

Donald Ephraim Curtis dcurtis at cs.uiowa.edu
Thu Jul 23 08:16:36 PDT 2009

I was just curious if anyone has looked into how to interface pycairo
with xpyb.

Currently I am working on some software that only needs simple drawing
so I can offload the work to a C module, but I would like to somehow be
able to use pure xpyb Connection objects as a way to create new
pycairo.Surface objects.  The best I could do is get the pointer to the
xpyb connection object which I'm doing right now by initially making the
xcb connection in C then wrapping it with xpyb.

I am not currently subscribed to the list so please CC me in the reply.

--
Donald