[cairo] Gradient mesh rasterizer

Andrea Canciani ranma42 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 13:31:59 PDT 2009

I updated my code to be pixel perfect when painting a square (the file
pattern.c does exactly this: it paints a 768 x 768 square tile and
reports for any incorrect pixel).
I also have this code as a patch against the mesh branch.
Unfortunately there are some differences between the reference and the
new code, so mesh-gradient and mesh-gradient-transformed fail, but the
new images look fine (and almost identical) to the reference ones, so
I think these changes could be accepted.
Please report any problems you notice.
Thank you
Andrea Canciani