[cairo] bumping pixmap dependency

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Thu Jun 4 23:29:52 PDT 2009

On Fri, 2009-06-05 at 00:17 -0400, Thomas Jäger wrote:
> Commit 51193f1610c0f6893768e43e90a3395ec96c28fb disables the reflect
> workaround for the image background,  but pixman's reflect extend mode
> is broken until 0.15.0, so the pixman dependency should be bumped
> accordingly.

Thank you Tom, I hadn't realised that it was only fixed in pixman so
recently.

How ready are your set of patches to enable passing the extended Repeat
modes to Xorg? Given that 1.10 is now so delayed, I'm inclined to apply
them if we can have a dependable method of only enabling them for fixed
drivers.
-Chris