[cairo] blitjit - Just In Time Image Blitting Library For C++

Leon Woestenberg leon.woestenberg at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 16:14:29 PDT 2009

Hello Petr,

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Petr Kobalíček <kobalicek.petr at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd like to present blitjit library
> (http://code.google.com/p/blitjit/). It can compile image compositing
> functions on x86 and x64 platform just in time.

Can you explain a little on why this approach is useful and what are
the typical target applications?

Also, for different architectures, to what extend does the back-end
need to be changed?

> Testing images generated by blitjit library are here:
>  http://kobalicek.com/res/files/blitjit/compositing_black.png
>  http://kobalicek.com/res/files/blitjit/compositing_white.png

I have been trying to explain the different operators to people here,
these pictures do visualize them nicely.

Where can I find the list of operators from left to right, top to bottom?

Thanks for the info on this project, looks interesting,

--
Leon