[cairo] Universal Framework for Mac OS X

Neil Mayhew neil_mayhew at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 23 09:05:05 PDT 2009

On 23/03/09 09:30 AM Travis Griggs wrote:
> I'm currently trying to help some guy deploy his Smalltalk app that
> uses Cairo. He uses Macports to develop (as do I), but figuring out
> what to package up so he can share an app with others, is a pain.

Supposedly MacPorts will build you a .mpkg that contains all the
dependencies. However, it seems to be a little broken on Leopard at the
moment due to the use of an unrecognized option with PackageMaker. I'm
planning to submit a bug report for this.

I assume you have used otool -L to look at the library dependencies?
Being Smalltalk, I it presumably loads the libraries programmatically,
eg with dlopen, but you can at least look at the dependencies of
libcairo etc.

--Neil