[cairo] Can't build Cairo/Pixman

Dan Maartens dan.maartens at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 17:25:41 PDT 2009

I was able to get pixman to build by including --disable-gtk when running
configure. So pixman and cairo now build properly, but GTK has a bunch of
compile problems. In addition, I rebooted my machine and now all the fonts
(not in terminal, but everything else) are all unreadable characters (just
boxes). So I think I have to give up and reinstall SuSE; not sure what else
I can do.

Thanks for the help,

Dan