[cairo] Bug in 1.8.6 in PostScript Surface - test on win32 and linux

Darren Gallagher dazzag at gmail.com
Fri May 1 05:03:15 PDT 2009

Having added the cairo-ps header the sample code now produces a valid PS
file with the expected content.

So thanks for the suggestion.......  I must say that I find this failure
mode a little odd.   I'd have expected a missing header to mean that it
would not compile, rather than it running but producing an "empty" PS file
with no run time errors at all......  oh well you live and learn.

Thanks again.