[cairo] Help me benchmark pixman changes on ppc

Luca Barbato lu_zero at gentoo.org
Sun May 24 23:35:24 PDT 2009

I eventually got enough time to update pixman-vmx to the new interface,
basically get the code compile and test it and nothing more...

Now I'd like to see it is fast enough and if force inlining helps or
not. (optimizing the loops could happen sooner or later)

Anybody is willing to give it a try before it lands master? (pending
getting the fdo account unlocked)

lu

--

Luca Barbato