[cairo] my recent testcase

Benjamin Otte otte at gnome.org
Wed Nov 4 05:07:07 PST 2009

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 1:43 PM, Chris Wilson <chris at chris-wilson.co.uk> wrote:
> Add "raster" to the requirements line in CAIRO_TEST()
Just for the record, it was "target=raster".

> Indeed I do have a patch that fixes it as
> _cairo_fixed_from_int (-32768), along with tens of thousands of other
> lines. Gah.
So I just pushed this fix. Have fun merging. :)

Excerpts from Benjamin Otte's message of Wed Nov 04 11:21:26 +0000 2009:
> 2) bug on intel
> I noted a bug on intel in the commit message and was about to post
> about it here. But then I decided to install the newest X and driver
> from git and the bug is gone now. So you can ignore that in the commit
> message.
The bug seems to be back. I have no idea why it wasn't happening
directly after I restarted X, but now the problem is back.
test/cairo-test-suite xcomposite-projection fails for me with seams
looking like off-by-one errors.
It'd be nice if someone could confirm it and have a look at it.


More information about the cairo mailing list