[cairo] Threading: painting from the same source_surface

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Fri Nov 6 05:33:51 PST 2009

Excerpts from Arjen Nienhuis's message of Fri Nov 06 13:18:52 +0000 2009:
> The result from thread 1 is T1_bad.jpg but should be T1_ok.jpg. (What
> happened to the text?)
> Thread 2 is fine and results in T2.jpg.

What is the connection of this bug to the shared source? What you have
described should work fine with cairo. What requires serialisation is
writing to the same objects (cairo_t and cairo_surface_t).

If you could provide a long snippet of code, or ideally a minimal test
case, we could help you further diagnose the issue.
-ickle