[cairo] Quartz fixes

Chris Wilson chris at chris-wilson.co.uk
Mon Nov 9 23:57:25 PST 2009

Excerpts from Andrea Canciani's message of Tue Nov 10 00:49:26 +0000 2009:
> Here is one more patch and a lot more comments.
> Hopefully all the interesting information about each patch is now in
> the commit message.
Excellent! I was able to follow the series and understand why you were
making the changes even though I have no knowledge of Quartz.

> Credit for 0001 and 0008 goes to Robert O'Callahan.

Just a minor quibble here: if you have not made any substantial changes
to the patch and are essentially just committing someone else's work (even
with an extended commit log), please use
  git commit --author="Robert O'Callahan <robert at ocallahan.org>"
to properly attribute the authorship in our history. (You will still be
tracked as the committer of the change.)

[Hey Robert, are you going to submit a patch to update AUTHORS? ;-]

Other than that, I think they are ready to be pushed to be master. Are
you ready for such responsibility? :-)

Many thanks,
-ickle