[cairo] freetype on windows

Shixin Zeng zeng.shixin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 08:25:40 PST 2009

I have a repository with an ambition to build as many gnome apps on
windows with MSVC as possible, where includes freetype. It's based on
scons and still in progress, and I'm just building some gnome related
libraries.

The repository is located at:http://github.com/zsx/freetype2
The instructions:http://code.google.com/p/gnome4win/wiki/GetStarted

Best Regards