[cairo] Getting serious about making a cairo 1.10 release

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu Oct 8 11:48:12 PDT 2009

Excerpts from Andrew Cowie's message of Wed Oct 07 16:33:18 -0700 2009:
> On Wed, 2009-10-07 at 15:46 -0700, Carl Worth wrote:
> >     * Test cairo master or the latest cairo 1.9.x snapshot
>
> Does anyone know off-hand of a reliable Ubuntu .deb or Fedora .rpm of
> the Cairo 1.9.x snapshots?

We should be pushing these into Debian experimental, I think.

I was recently granted Debian Developer status, so it's even
technically possible for me to do this myself. I'll go talk, (starting
with this mail) to the current maintainer of the Debian packages of
cairo and see what he thinks. Dave?